With just one simple act of kindness, we can change the way someone else’s day goes, and we can better ourselves in the process. This 21-day challenge is designed to have you take time out of each day to do something for someone else — and hopefully they will pay it forward to the next person!
1. Sit with someone who is eating alone.
2. Cook a meal for someone.
3. Give up your seat for someone else.
4. Help someone carry their bags.
5. Give someone an unsolicited compliment.
6. Call a love one you haven’t spoken to in awhile.
7. Offer to babysit or pet sit for someone for free.
8. Run an errand for someone.
9. Pick a good cause you can donate whatever amount you can to it.
10. Give a very generous tip to your server.
11. Pay for the order for the person behind you in line.
12. Spend a day saying nice things about -and to- other people.
13. Give encouragement to someone is who working hard.
14. Cover for a co-worker so that they can go home early.
15. Bring treats to the office and share with all of your co-workers.
16. Hold the door for someone.
17. Donate clothing, shoes, books etc.
18. Smile at everybody. It’s contagious!
19. Tell someone how much you love them.
20. Call a friend you haven’t seen in awhile to say hello.
21. Say hello to everyone you see.
The Challenge Starts 2-13-17!